Saturday, September 27, 2008

Weekend Fun

2 loaves of homemade bread
new handmade hat in Razorback red
Micah and Bill--who I think is hilarious!
Me using my new mixer


This weekend I went and met some of Micah's longtime friends. We had a great time hanging out. Unfortunately, it was not a great time watching the football game. We hung out at Bill and Crystal's house and had a lots of fun. I got to hear great stories of when they were in high school and younger grades.

Last night I sang at a Mass for the Ladies of Charity. It is a group that was started by St. Vincent de Paul. It was really great and I'm excited about joining. Yesterday was the initiation Mass for those who have already decided to join. I'm still thinking and praying about it, but I am pretty sure I will join.
I'm also finishing up and begining new knitting projects. Christmas is coming up in several months and I need to start now if I'm knitting things. Plus, there are several projects and gifts I need to finish now. This hat that I knitted is a fast and easy knit and looks like something you would get at Anthropologie or something. I love it.

No comments: