Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I've missed my calling!

I've totally missed my calling as a party planner. I'm planning a baby shower for one of my friends and it's going to be totally awesome. It's a jungle/safari theme and everyone at school is invited. It's my friend's fourth baby, but we are still having a shower. It's an "Everything But" party. She needs everything but clothes! They've scheduled her to be induced next Friday (September 26th), so I can't wait to meet Baby Keaton!

Also, I've read a new book that I think is completely awesome. I read it in one night. Those of you who know me, know I read at a sickening fast pace. It was the one thing about me that my mother was always shocked at. I was notorious for getting a book at the bookstore and halfway home proclaim, " That was the best book ever!". Drove my mom nuts. However, she is happy that she instilled a love of reading in me. =) I read Barefoot by Elin Hilderbrand. It is a wonderful book, somewhat intense. I'm going to read her other books. They are all set on Nantucket. Now I want to go there. I'm also reading An American Shaolin and Knit Together. I know, I'm a dork. I read knitting books.

I'll post pictures of the shower later this week. Also, I'm going to post a bulletin board that my first graders did. It's hysterical.

No comments: