Sunday, August 3, 2008

One week to go!




This time next week I will (hopefully) be asleep anxiously awaiting the day I return back to work. I always enjoy summer, but I do crave the routine of my school days.

This summer has been one of my favorites. I've spent lots of time with family and friends. I have been all over the state of Arkansas-up to NWA to visit family and down south to El Dorado to visit my sweet boyfriend, Micah. I've been to the beach, saw Taylor Swift in concert, had a great time on the river at Fourth of July, and so much more. I got to spend quality time with all my sisters. My youngest sister will be going to college this fall and I will miss her terribly, as I do all my sisters.

Micah and I are headed up to watch the Red Sox (his favorite team) play the Kansas City Royals for his birthday on Wednesday. I'm excited because I actually know some more about baseball and I think I will be able to follow along. Sad, I know. His actual birthday was July 28th, but the Red Sox weren't playing anywhere close by then.

So, as we get older, the summers fly by faster and faster. Yet, somehow they are just as wonderful.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! I am so glad that you joined the blogging world! Your blog is so cute!! I am so glad you have had a great summer. I hope I get to see you soon!

Kate Hart said...

What? You came to NWA and didn't come see us?!? Just teasing. Love your new blog, and you!