Sunday, August 10, 2008

Martial Arts




For those of you who don't know, I've been involved with martial arts for almost a year. I train with Grandmaster Han Martial Arts. I love it! It's been something I've always wanted to do and I have been so happy since I started it. My belt level is First Blue and I am taking the instructors course right now. I'm really sore after our first weekend of 8 hours of training, but I love it. I can't say that enough. The first picture is with my mouth guard, right before I sparred. The next is with a pretty smile!


I train 3-4 times a week and soon I will have some classes on my own. It's going to be so awesome. If you have ever had an interest in Martial arts, then you need to try our organization. It will be one of the best decisions of your life!

No comments: