Friday, August 22, 2008

One week down.


I have been in school a full week. It has been so wonderful to be back around the kids. A lot has happened since I last posted.
My youngest sister is now in college at Tulsa University. I just finished talking with her and she really enjoys it there. I tested and passed my 2nd blue belt test. The picture above is Grandmaster Han and myself. I also started back to school and have already had two parent orientations!
This weekend I have Karate Instructors course and next weekend I will be at the Razorback game. Most everyone will be in town for the game, so that is going to be a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your mom sent me your site.....love your blog! Will you and Micah be here on Sat. around noon? Jess wants you to come by her house for a pre-tailgate party. Everyone can meet Micah and you can see the Charlie Man!
Go Hogs!
Love you,
Angel