Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sisters

My sweet Mary Margaret! She is so precious! You can't believe a package this cute is so smart!
My favorite Victoria--she has such a pretty smile! Maybe she's smiling because she is very intelligent!

My beautiful and intelligent Alexandra!


I would like to take this time to thank all my sisters for being the best friends in the world. They will read this post (if they are checking it) and think, "That's sweet, Jenn, but really, really cheesy!".
My sisters are wonderful and are some of the most important people to me. I don't think my life would be the same if I didn't have them.
Thanks Mom and Dad for having all of them!
Tomorrow is Victoria's 18th birthday. I can't believe that my baby sister is 18 years old. She is so mature and I am very proud of her. I still remember the day that she was born and getting to hold her for the first time. I have special memories of all my sisters--I remember reading to Alex when we were little and I used to dance over Mary's cradle to wake her up so I could hold her and play with her. All of my sisters are special and they are the best in the world.

Happy Birthday, Victoria!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kate Hart said...

You mean 8 right? Not 18?!?

Anonymous said...

Awww intelligent Victoria thanks you! :)