Saturday, March 14, 2009

Daffodils at Wye Mountain

Bonnie Blue's favorite spot--between Micah and me on the couch.

Some daffodils at Wye Mountain


Today Micah and I went to Wye Mountain to the Daffodil Festival. This was my first time to go and I loved it. I adore daffodils. They are my favorite flower. You drive up to Wye Mountain an just when you think you are lost, there you are with a field of flowers. It is great and so beautiful!
We walked around and I took a lot of pictures. Then, Micah and I went to this pottery place called "Doodles for You". I painted a large platter with my signature phrase "whatever!". I had a lot of fun. Micah sat with me for a while, then he ran some errands, and then he came back to get me.
We fixed spaghetti and then had pudding with ice cream for dessert. It was a great day and it will be a quiet night with some of the people I love.

No comments: