Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Quick Trip

Yesterday I did not have school due to the President's Day holiday. I went up to Fayetteville Sunday night after my 1st church service. I didn't have to sing at 5:30 Mass, so I took advantage of that and a day off and visted my Momma and Daddy. On Sunday, I drove from El Dorado that morning to Little Rock, then Little Rock clear up to Fayetteville. I was tired.

I got to have dinner with JUST my Momma and Daddy and it was delicious. It was a very 'Jennifer' meal and I was telling Micah about it and he was like, "Well, that's a very 'Micah' meal, too. Too bad you can't send some of that down here." I know, it was too bad because it was a great meal. My Momma made some Baked fudge for dessert. SOOOOOOO GOOOOD!!!!!!!

Monday, I got up and Mary Margaret and I visted Angel (Charlie's Mimi) and Charlie. Charlie is my good friend Jessica's little boy. He is just so stinkin' cute. I swear I could eat him, he is so precious. Won't do it though! We played with him for a bit and then went to eat at Mellow Mushroom. Very good pizza. Then, Mary Margaret left us and my Momma and I went to Hancock's, Hobby Lobby, AT&T, and then out to West Fork to see how the little Bungalow is coming along. LOVED IT!

We got back home and then proceeded to move the Nordic Track to my car, so I could take it home with me to start working out more regularly. It was such a chore to get it in there, but we finally made it and then I drove back to Conway. My friend, Colton (from Karate), helped me move it out of my car and get it into the garage.

I'm cleaning out major amounts of stuff to be donated, etc. It is feeling so great to get this stuff out of my house. I'm so excited.

1 comment:

Kate Hart said...

Wait, baked fudge? I must have more information.

And what's the bungalow? :nosey: