Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day--Part II

Micah and I spent a very quiet Valentine's Day with each other. We went to see He's just not that into You. I volunteered to see a scary movie, even though I don't like them, since it was Valentine's Day and Micah LOVES scary movies. Micah insisted that he didn't mind seeing the other movie. I loved it. Totally will buy the DVD.

We went out to eat at Bayou Bistro. We went early because we wanted to avoid the rush. We stopped by Baskin Robbins so I could get some peanut butter and chocolate ice cream and then we went back to Micah's. He had rented The Secret Life of Bees for me. Wonderful movie! Just loved it.

Now, we are just hanging out in our comfy clothes--just a quiet, quiet evening with the two of us and Bonnie Blue.

I couldn't be happier. =)

No comments: