Monday, December 22, 2008

Baby it's cold outside!

As I'm writing this it is 14 degrees outside! I know that it's much colder in other parts of the state and world, but that's pretty darn cold!

I cannot wait until Christmas. It's only 3 days away!!!!!! I'm excited about seeing my family and friends over the holiday, but I'm also really excited about opening my gifts. I've had 4 gifts from Micah under my Christmas tree since Thanksgiving and I have not been allowed to open any of the presents. I haven't even peeked! It's been driving me bananas not to open them, but I can be patient for 3 more days.

Part of my Christmas present came on Thursday when we went to go see the Christmas Spectacular presented by the Rockettes. It was FABULOUS!
Our seats were amazing and we had the best time. Seriously, I was grinning like a little kid the entire performance. I told Micah it was the best Christmas gift ever! He told me to wait before I made that distinction because I haven't opened my other gifts under the Christmas tree.

I also found my camera cord, so am now able to post pics from my camera. Hallelujah! I'm also going to post some pics from the ice day that we had last week. It made that last week of school totally awesome in that it didn't last very long. We came back Thursday--had Christmas parties, came back Friday--left at 1 p.m. I loved it!

Micah and I will be spending Christmas with my family up in Fayetteville. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: