Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast

I'm up at my Mom and Dad's and we have a full house. All of my sisters and I are home for the holiday and my aunt is here also. Adding to that mix is Micah, Joe--Alex's friend, Jodie--Mary's friend (just coming for dinner), Dinah--Alex's cat, and my precious Bonnie Blue. We have been up since the early morning hours (9 a.m. for me) cooking and getting ready. We are also going to take our Christmas card picture at West Fork, then onto eating around 3 p.m. We are going to have a lot of great stuff. Most of us came in yesterday and my Momma cooked some great Ham soup. I made some bread and both loaves were inhaled by everyone. Today I made the chocolate pie and then I'm going to make some green bean bundles that my friend Jamie told me how to make them. They are going to be delicious. We are having turkey, ham, duck, oyster dressing, horseradish cranberry sauce, regular cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, green bean bundles, sweet potatoes, sourdough bread, rice, chocolate pie, pumpkin pie, hummingbird cake, chocolate pecan pie, and custard pie. I'll post pics later.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: