Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lia Sophia

Here are Casey and I after our 1st Half Marathon.

Tonight I had a jewelry party for Lia Sophia jewelry. My Lia Sophia jewelry advisor is my good friend Casey. She and I would get up at 5 a.m. and run back when I was into getting up at 5 a.m. and running. Now it doesn't happen as much as it did back then. Casey and I ran the St. Jude's Half Marathon and the Little Rock Half Marathon. I just adore her and her precious family. They are the best!

She came over tonight and showed me all her pretty goodies. I loved it. It's just like playing dress-up, only better because you can buy it and have it for life. You should check out her site and see what you like. This month there is a great customer special. You buy two pieces at regular price and you get up to 4, yes 4, pieces half off. And here's the kicker, they take your highest priced items as the ones for half off! How totally, completely, freakin', rockin' awesome is that business?!?! I am super excited about it. Check it out Here. Let me know if you like something or I think you can even order at that web address. If not, let me know and I'll get you in touch with Casey.
This week has been the week after Spring Break. It has been great to see the kids again, get back into a routine, and have the next countdown at school be the countdown to the end of the school year. As much fun as it has been getting back to school, I have had the hardest time getting enough sleep this entire week. I have just dragged all week long. I don't have too much planned for this weekend--hopefully there will be some blogging. I will post what I did over Spring Break, including pictures. Oh, and catch up on sleeping.

And one more thing.....I still love Micah Cabe. :)

1 comment:

Mary Margaret said...

First off, your last sentence is completely license for me and Victoria to tease you about that over Easter. JK... kind of.

And I got the invite for your Lia Sophia party but you know I can't come. I'm going to look at the website and find things to order, cuz I need a lot of jewelry this summer to go with my new body and dark skin.